If you have just finished school, have already received a certificate of secondary education and you have already passed or have already passed an External Independent Assessment, it’s time to choose your future profession. We invite graduates of schools with full secondary education to the budget at the specialty: 101 – ECOLOGY.
101 – ECOLOGY
Specialization: Engineering ecology and resource saving. The department prepares: bachelors (4 years) and masters (16 months).
ITEMS IN THE CERTIFICATE OF HEAT:
- geography (or chemistry);
- Ukrainian language and literature.
You will enroll in a bachelor’s level – this is the first level of higher education. Your training will last 4 years. According to the results you will receive a diploma of higher education and the right to extend education at the next level – in the magistracy.
Department of Environmental Engineering Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute is first of all:
- fundamental multidisciplinary knowledge – which guarantees you success in life!
- free study abroad program of exchange of experience: (Norway, Spain, Holland, Greece, USA, Poland, Israel and others);
- accommodation in a dormitory during the whole study;
- participation in various sports sections, cultural and scientific circles where you can reveal your gifted talents;
- the world famous Radio Club “Polytechnic” UT7UZA (R1KPI, UK5UDX);
- obtaining the rank of reserve officer (the presence of the military department);
- Employment at enterprises and institutions of Ukraine!
The results of the current introductory company and supporting information can be found by calling:
Hrebeniuk Tetiana Volodymyrivna – 067-941-68-41.
Bronytskyi Vadym Olehovych – 067-745-23-60.
The future of humanity – the land, air, water, the subsoil, the living world of your Motherland depends only on the highly professional activities of ECOLOGY!
Remember this when choosing your future profession!
Applications of Regulations of Admission in KPI of Igor Sikorsky in 2019
- The list of competitive items in the certificate of the Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment (entrance examinations, creative competitions) for entry into the KPI them. Igor Sikorsky