Scientific directions of the department:
1. The development of environmentally safe and effective methods of blasting through the optimization of their parameters.
2. Justification of resource-saving low-power-intensive technological processes and auxiliary operations in opencast mining.
3. Justification of economic and ecologically effective methods of utilization of solid household and industrial wastes, products of sewage treatment.
4. . System analysis of energy saving technologies for biological wastewater treatment, methods of intensification and processes of biotransformation of contaminants in wastewater biogas.
5. The influence of different sources of electromagnetic radiation and fields of energy on the environment.